Saturday, February 5, 2011

English Girls Superpowers

Well, I must say I am impressed...It is probably the most common thing that strangers highlight,  but I must say some girls here must have Superpowers.

It's been 3 weeks since I am here and I cannot help wondering almost every day how some girls actually do to fight the cold weather... Seriously! Tonight is just freeeeezing cold and many of them were just wearing tiny skirts or mini dresses WITHOUT TIGHTS... Are they getting prepared for 'Iron Man' or what?

 So we have many options to try and explain this extra-ordinary phenomenon:
- They get drunk very very rapidly in order to have a blackout and forget the only thing they've been thinking about since the beginning of the night: they are dying because of this vicious cold winter wind - too easy
- They think that the colder, the better: it prevents from ageing and tones the skin
- They are feeling bad about something and want to punish themselves this way - that makes them actually masochists
- They are mad about this burger they had for lunch and think that this is a good way to lose some extra calories
- They are wearing an invisible overall that is 10 times warmer than fleece
- They actually want to die soon by pneumonia - it is fashionnable nowadays, so says OK magazine
- They are genetically modified and generate heat during winter
- They are freezing, no matter how much drinks they had but, hey! If they want to make out, they have to show that body somehow!

Anyway, I tried to capture in a video some of the specimens that remain an enigma for me - Please note that while the girls are half naked, the boys are wearing their comfortable coats... I'm just saying.


Well, maybe everything is perfectly normal and I am being jealous because I have a massive flu, who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment