Wednesday, February 2, 2011

La la laaa Sunny Sunday Afternoon!


Hello little chickens – C’mon, this is my second post; I can call you little chickens!

I know this is just the middle of the week and that we have still 2 more days to go… But I just can’t help thinking about the perfect weather we had last Sunday in London!  Oh my, was it sunny! Ok, cold but super sunny- which makes me almost forgot that I might have caught a good old flu this day because of my excess of joy…

So, I am not gonna describe how happy I felt (Seriously, I was missing some good sun rays), but I’ll just post a photo that sums up my chilled Sunday mood!





Hope we will have some sun this week-end too (by the way, damn the BBC weather site! They change their forecasts every single day! And yes, I check the weather every day, don’t you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment