Thursday, February 10, 2011

When it rains!

What a perfect post for a rainy day!

I suffered the loss of my dear ally this morning. Anyway, even if I do mourn my late umbrella, I think I should get a new one - question of life and death here…

‘Dear Fairy, I’d like a big funky umbrella like the 25togo Design one which is probably too expensive for me.’

Here, people have these huge umbrellas that have a diameter of 2 meters. They are ready to fight! But in Paris even if it rains as much as in London – the wind is far less perfidious though – we just have these 3 euros umbrellas - they die during the first month of winter.

Anyway, here is my the object of my dreams (well just today because it rains)


Useful to tickle your mates when it rains!

Or to cross the road safely!
Anyway, today, even without an umbrella, I made it through the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment